John 21:4 But when the morning was now come, Jesus stood on the shore:
But the disciples knew not that it was Jesus.
Prayer does several positive things for those who engage in it.
· It focuses our attention on specific needs and causes us to consider between the frivolous and the necessary.
· It brings our attention to the fact that despite the human propensity to think that we can do anything on our own, we actually do nothing without assistance from someone or something beyond ourselves
· It brings us into a conversation with God, acknowledging His existence and His desire for personal relationship with us
· It puts us in a position where God can make adjustments to our own thoughts and attitudes
· It draws us into a “God’s eye” view of the situation
Shoreline Ministries welcomes all who would pray on our behalf. You don’t have to “join” or make a pledge, but we would like to know that you are out there praying for us. As Refiner’s Fire is on the road, or as you see the various projects that we are involved in, you can be a vital part of what is going on. Please drop us a line at 1734 Yukon Avenue, Medford OR 97504-4721 or
E-Mail us and let us know you are praying and/or what you are praying for.
We will also put some prayer needs on our Prayer and Praise Report page, that are not directly connected with Shoreline Ministries or our partner Sirrah Group companies, but are still of interest to those who wish to see the Gospel proclaimed in the manner that Christ Himself taught.